Most browsers store a lot of information about your daily activity. This powerful browser extension deletes typed URLs, cache, cookies, download, and Browsing History instantly, with a single click.
It’s available for Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Firefox browsers. The Chrome extension works on PCs, Macs, and Chromebooks.
The extension works slightly differently in each browser. Here’s what it can do in Google Chrome:
- Delete your browsing history
- Remove download history
- Erase temporary files
- Clear cookies
- Empty cache
- Delete client-side Web SQL Databases
- Remove Flash Cookies (LSOs)
- Protect your privacy by cleaning up all traces of your internet activity
- Clean up your hard drives and free up more disk space.
Choose between three different cleaning modes.
Choose what to save and what to delete.
To add, just go to the extension store for your browser. Click here to add to Google Chrome.