I was looking for math help sites for my friend who needed help conquering statistics and discovered PhotoMath along the way. After checking it out, and realizing it was free and awesome, I knew I had to share it with you all!
PhotoMath allows you to use your iPhone or Android phone to scan in math problem and then the application not only solves them, but also shows you the steps of how it arrived at that answer. Did I mention that all that awesome math help is free? It totally is!
Photomath teaches you how to approach solving math problems with step-by-step instructions. It even explains multiple ways to solve problems.
Among the topics covered:
Basic Math/Pre-Algebra: arithmetic, integers, fractions, decimal numbers, powers, roots, factors
• Algebra: linear equations/inequalities, quadratic equations, systems of equations, logarithms, functions, matrices, graphing, polynomials
• Geometry (specific textbooks only)
• Trigonometry/Precalculus: identities, conic sections, vectors, sequences and series, logarithmic functions
• Calculus: limits, derivatives, integrals, curve sketching
• Statistics: combinations, factorials
Download and give it a try today.